Friday, October 22, 2004

I LOST MY VOICE. COMPLETELY

Teacher giving out napfa badges and cert now.
ZzzZzzzzz Had training yesterday!
Was SUPER SUPER tiring. Evelyn`s training.
Ahhhh. And the night before, I toked on the ohone till 4.20am?
So I woke up late and Left house at 7am.
Wasn`t even rushing at all. Just continued sleeping in dad`s car.

Had instant noodles for dinner yesterday.
Mum thought I was eating out.
Had instant noods for BREAKFAST this morning again.

I LOST MY VOICE THIS MORNING.
Oh mannnnnn. I sound like an idiot shiat cann.
I WANT MY VOICE BACK.

10/22/2004 07:49:00 AM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com